Like It on FB!

среда, 4 мая 2011 г.

Hello world, we will make you better!

I am here to be your savior. I am a simple little man, but I see a way if not to make the world much better place to live, at least to preserve it for a longer time. You may ask why. I have an answer on a short YouTube video here http://youtu.be/x9lwvImJqT0 to show how irresponsible people can easily destroy the world. They will have a good enough excuse to do it if we will not preempt. My blog here is going to make it all clear.
Let us make a brief overview of my idea. Work it out from the bottom to the top. Start with individuals and families and reach communities and governments.

Sun, wind, and water can provide sufficient energy supply for my home, for my workplace, for my city ... In some places there is no sun, but there is plenty of wind. In some there is no sun, no wind, but there is a river. Some can even produce a clean energy for their car. They are ready to teach you.
I am very happy with my solar panel. It saves my budget, but most importantly it can save the planet from building nuclear power stations!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий