Like It on FB!

понедельник, 20 июня 2011 г.

Buy Solar Panels

@seelenity Just followed me on Twitter. This is the greatest and smartest decision of your life and I congratulate and warmly welcome you to the happy club forCleanEnergy. In your profile there is a question like this: What do you think of when i say don't think of elephants? I understand you playing like a child. I will also play and respond: Everybody says don't think of pink elephants, but you buy an elephant! You will answer bla.bla,bla, and I will say again: Everybody says bla.bla,bla, but you buy an elephant. See if you can win in my game, ha!
I actually welcome all of my almost 2000 followers and tell you all: Make or buy solar panels! You do not have to buy from me or through me. Just go and buy solar panels to save the Earth! I am blogging and will be blogging on this to stop all nuclear power plants. We can do it together.

Now I am preparing to release a gift to 2000 followers. Tell me what you want. You have another couple days before the number is filled up.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий