Like It on FB!

среда, 24 августа 2011 г.

No Nuclear Power Plants - Yes Renewable Energy - Cheap Solar Panels

Thanks to all 5000+ of my followers! You so much inspired me that I decided to come back to Facebook and make there a page. Its name is No Nuclear Power Plants - Yes Renewable Energy - Cheap Solar Panels.

For those of my followers who asked me to like their page or friend them on Facebook everything is going to be very simple. Come and like my page and I come back to your profile to do the same. Another thing is the poll about radioactive safety – have fun and choose the answer most fitting to your situation. Live comments if you wish.

I hope to make such a page that you can sincerely LIKE: both informative and engaging. My highest reward will be your retweeting to your followers and inviting your friends and fans.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/No-Nuclear-Power-Plants-Yes-Renewable-Energy-Cheap-Solar-Panels/262072990489244?sk=app_162384753782330

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий