Like It on FB!

четверг, 21 июля 2011 г.

Energy Saving Tips

@leftiejenessie is asking: I'm new to twitter and your website won't let me get the energy saving tips.
I am sorry, but I also have a problem right now, but you will not be forgotten for a long time – when this free subscription service comes back I will manually enter your info from the admin area. By the way I wish to clarify that my tips are not for saving energy – they are on saving money in general. Concerning energy my concept it completely different. We need energy and we need to use it and enjoy it as much as possible. But it matters how we get it! Using solar energy and wind energy are the best way to save your money without asceticism. Plus you will help to save the earth from nuclear pollution (this is what I am really fighting for). If you are willing to learn about ways of producing cheap renewable electricity at home, look into the best sources collected on the right side of my blog.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий