Like It on FB!

воскресенье, 3 июля 2011 г.

Excellent local victory of jellyfish forces over a nuclear power plant in Scotland

Excellent local victory of jellyfish forces over a nuclear power plant in Scotland is a marvelous example of triumph that the nature's wisdom always celebrates over human technical madness!

My idea was more economic and less brutal, but the main problem is that it needs human support. So I was blogging and tweeting to humans. From now on I am taking a drastic turn in whom I am seeking for an alliance. Jellyfish just proved that it has a backbone stronger than the whole human race has.

If a dolphin army needs my help in stopping all nuclear power plants on Earth, here they are on this map
http://forcleanenergy.blogspot.com/2011/07/worldwide-map-of-nuclear-power-stations.html
Worldwide map of nuclear power stations and earthquake zones shows the most dangerous places to start the fight for them before an earthquake causes an explosion.

I also call all humans to come to soberness and start helping the animals by (as I always say) unplugging their homes and businesses from nuclear energy and switching to the clean and green solar energy. It will save the Planet and bring you some economic benefit too.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий